nothingtodoboard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'09 Season

4 posters

Go down

'09 Season Empty '09 Season

Post  RoyalWolverine Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:23 pm

I just gotta say that this year was so much fun. I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself on sundays for a while. The league was so much better this year than last. I enjoyed playing up Bonner on the turf, hopefully we get to play there again next year. The talent in the league has boomed as well.

The championship game was an unbelieveably fun and challenging game. I don't know what happened at the very end of the game on sunday, something about one of the 80 people on our sideline that said that the outlaws sucked or some shit. I didn't hear it but I'll say sorry to u guys on behalf of whoever said it. I am almost 100% positive it wasn't anyone in a gold jersey. (I think it was fagnani- haha jk).

Thank You to everyone... any chance to play again is def something special for me personally.

BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS, BABY!!!!
RoyalWolverine
RoyalWolverine

Back to top Go down

'09 Season Empty Re: '09 Season

Post  beastmode007 Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:20 pm

everything he said above!! back to back baby!!!! cheers
beastmode007
beastmode007

Back to top Go down

'09 Season Empty 09 SEASON

Post  jls81 Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Def. a fun season this year(at least on the field)Gotta love when one of your own teamates can't wait to badmouth their own team b4 their off the field to other people. Anyway, when i get the dvd i will make copies for any1 who wants them. I also have the previous week too. Now that it's over--I guess i will get into this commish stuff. I ran into Mullen Sunday night, so if i'm going to do this i think a good idea might be to give some guys from other teams a little something to do so we can try and stay on top of everything going on week in and week out. Mullen said he wanted to run the website and do weekly stats like we used to. Ant from Ivy, i know u wanna do somethin so tell me what it is!(lol)And any1 else that wants to chip in let me know. Like i said b4, i wanna do this so we have some football 2play next year. One idea b4 it's to late though, If all the teams r coming back try and keep as many Jerseys as u can. If they're in good shape cause what i'll do is get a better deal on jerseys if we don't need as many next year and we can stick more $$$ in the pot for the winner(If you guys want) And if you want to play at Bonner again i'll stay on top of that. But we gotta ways to go b4 next year(in the meantime captains email me your phone#'s and email in case i don't get them from Anthony. I will post something about dvd's soon as i have them.
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:54 am

Haha yeah ill do whatever man just let me know! I was gonna try n help ya out with the website but Mullen can do it, thats good here! Whatever ya need just let me know.
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum