nothingtodoboard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANT from IVY INN

4 posters

Go down

ANT from IVY INN Empty ANT from IVY INN

Post  jls81 Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:52 pm

My teamate wanted to make sure that he apologized for whatever he said to you when you were on the sideline. Somebody told him that you said something that you didn't say and he wanted to make sure that he was just reacting to what he was told and he didn't mean to be like that. Anyway, we just wanted to make sure that he didn't mean you any disrespect. So hope your knee feels better and we'll catch up with you next season. Once again, CONGRATS 2 CAWLEY'S and catcha next year.
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

ANT from IVY INN Empty JLS...

Post  RoyalWolverine Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:24 pm

Yo, I noticed u guys had some people recording the game, any way I can get a copy? Lemme kno, thanks
RoyalWolverine
RoyalWolverine

Back to top Go down

ANT from IVY INN Empty No problem

Post  jls81 Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:56 pm

Soon as i get my hands on the dvd i'll get it to ya.
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

ANT from IVY INN Empty Re: ANT from IVY INN

Post  RoyalWolverine Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Thanks a lot
RoyalWolverine
RoyalWolverine

Back to top Go down

Post  beastmode007 Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:15 pm

yo i also would like to get on the dvd please if you wouldn't mind!! i just want to see that hit again number 81 put on me!! lol You guys played a great game and much respect to the outlaws!! thank you once again!!
beastmode007
beastmode007

Back to top Go down

ANT from IVY INN Empty JLS

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:09 am

Its cool...Im sure he was a little angry about the turn-out of the game (as anyone would be). I dont mind people talkin trash to me ON THE FIELD, thats all apart of the game. Off the field is a different story. Atleast on the field, you can just let your game do the talkin...off the field, matters get handled a little different, and thats never a good turnout. But like i said, its cool, im not taking it personally. Heat of the moment, i cant blame him. Either way, Good game guys.
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum