nothingtodoboard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playoff Rosters

2 posters

Go down

Playoff Rosters Empty Playoff Rosters

Post  67Gang Green Thu May 07, 2009 9:11 pm

Listen an issue came up with #80 on Outlaws as far as him playing the required amount of games. Honestly if He plays its whatever I dont really give a shit. My only beef is that three years ago A certain player on my team was under a microscope for his eligibilty I had to make it a clear to the WHOLE league every game he played in. They were all saying he wasnt eligible. Plus we taped every game just for back up and That goes for Drews eligibilty we have the tapes to prove it because i heard some people were asking about that too. JLS81 if the kid was on your roster from day one but was out due to injury then by all means let the man play but if he was a guy who you picked up in week 6 what are you so worried about you were already 5-0 blowing teams out

67Gang Green

Back to top Go down

Playoff Rosters Empty Not worried

Post  jls81 Sat May 09, 2009 10:03 am

He was on my roster from the beginning. He didn't play cause he was already in another league and the Sunday time schedules were almost identical. Like i said we're not trying to pull one over on anyone. But at the beginning of the year i asked what the rule was(because i already knew he wouldn't be there and i woulda put someone else on the roster). Anthony was already playing a game so when we were signing waivers his dad told me that as long as a player steps on the field for 1 play he is eligible for the playoffs. So i never thought to ask again cause i thought 3 games were more then enough. Not a big deal, i know the rule now but i wanna make it clear we were NOT trying to b sneaky in any way whatsoever. Look we're the new guys here...It's your league your rules. It just wasn't explained to me that way.
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum