nothingtodoboard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why so bitter?

3 posters

Go down

why so bitter? Empty why so bitter?

Post  67Gang Green Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:06 pm

JLS81 you seem very bitter towards Gang Green? Why all the low blows buddy? It seems like every chance you get you like throwing us under the bus. Do you even get on the field during the games? Hopefully you do so we can throw to your side all day like we did last year when you were trying to play the corner (also the bomb you dropped when you were wide open in the endzone was pretty funny too) I guess the loud laughter you heard coming from gang green must of stuck with you. The Outlaws are a good team but WORD ON THE STREET is you dont even get on the field. Did they assign you to website duty to make you feel involved?

67Gang Green

Back to top Go down

why so bitter? Empty WHAT????

Post  jls81 Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:34 pm

I don't throw your team under the bus, I actually have friends on your team(We weren't the ones bragging at the bar about how good our O-LINE was..."GANG GREEN BABY--BEST O-LINE IN THE LEAGUE...ONLY GAVE UP 2 SACKS ALL YEAR!!! Also remember how some teams thought how funny it was when we had that sub-par team last year(NOT SO FUNNY NOW, HUH?) I haven't missed a snap all year and i think you're gettin me mixed up with someone else cause i didn't play corner one play last year for that team(and how did your middle linebacker do against Cawley's qb?, oh hold on is he still chasing him?, i think i held my own but we can leave that for debate...That's right i forgot, you also said Cawley's would beat us even though u hadn't watched us play and that GANG GREEN was no easy task either. But i'm sure that if we win there will be some kind of excuse like there is with most of the teams we've played. And you're right i did drop that td last year partly because i was fixing my contacts to find your lock-down corner--I thought he ran onto the other field. Tell ya what, i don't play offense but i will take a couple of snaps for this game just to see how many passes i drop this time.Ya gotta admit, talkin trash on here is pretty fun!66HRS TILL GAME TIME!!!
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

why so bitter? Empty Re: why so bitter?

Post  beastmode007 Mon May 04, 2009 4:20 pm

WE LIKE SPORTS N WE DONT CARE WHO KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!
beastmode007
beastmode007

Back to top Go down

why so bitter? Empty Re: why so bitter?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum