nothingtodoboard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would they be?

+6
7DOLANS7
beastmode007
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
jls81
Ivy33
RoyalWolverine
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who would they be? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would they be?

Post  BMullen(CAWLEYS) Fri May 08, 2009 12:49 pm

end of the year party does sound fun thou
BMullen(CAWLEYS)
BMullen(CAWLEYS)

Back to top Go down

Post  7DOLANS7 Fri May 08, 2009 3:23 pm

Listen dolans didnt have enough people at their last games but it had nothing to do with record. we have been in same boat previous 2 or 3 years and still showed up at the end. Last year as an example we played the team that is now outlaws the last game and they only had 6 not us. we had half our team get hurt this year and could not find any news guys to take place of injured players.

7DOLANS7

Back to top Go down

Who would they be? - Page 2 Empty Dolans

Post  jls81 Sat May 09, 2009 10:23 am

Yo my comments weren't directed at you guys(i played with u against IVY). Your team made an honest effort to show up. Being short handed is alot different then showing up with 1 guy.(PJ HENRY'S) But if i were you...Set your roster up with 15 or more guys. People don't have to play both sides of the ball or every snap. That way by the end of the year injuries don't affect you and it also tells you who really wants to play and who doesn't.
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

Post  beastmode007 Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:38 pm

ALL SAID N DONE I THINK GEORGE IS THE MVP!!!
beastmode007
beastmode007

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:18 am

I dont know man, #10 on your team is "The best player in the league" according to....according to #10. Wink lol

I cant hate tho, he did have a MVP-like game in the championship, I think its safe to say hes not the best player in the league.
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

Post  cawleys10 Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:09 am

I don't think I'm the best in the league. George is our mvp, and has my vote for league mvp.

cawleys10

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:19 pm

Im just goin by what u yelled against us in the playoffs...those words came outta your mouth lol...and George may be the MVP no doubt but i know if i was voting it wouldnt be for him, but thats a different story. Skills wise, no doubt he could be the MVP. But when i got hurt in that playoff game, my team told me he went back to his sideline CLAPPING. I know some of the guys from your team and they said no way, George isnt like that (Which is what i thought too) but i dont think my team would make that up. Regardless, I dont wanna even think about that cuz it really just gets me heated. I just know what game will be circled on my schedule next year.
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyalWolverine Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:45 pm

ant, george was like the first guy over there when u got hurt, he was clapping cuz the play was over and hadn't realized u got hurt. As soon as he realized he went over and made sure u were alright. Ur guys though he was clapping cuz u were injured but truth is he didn't even know. dude u run all over the place and it's hard to "tackle" you, we did and he was excited cuz of a good play... walked away from the play toward the huddle clapping, realized u were hurt and was one of the first guys over there. Seriously ant, george would NEVER clap at an injured player. You're good and all ant but we would've beat ya's that day even if u didn't get hurt. I truly wish u wouldn't have gotten hurt, it was def the last thing Cawley's ever wanted.
As for 10 sayin he was the best or whatever... he was just talkin shit, He actually said he was the "best player on the field" everybody's gotta relax.
RoyalWolverine
RoyalWolverine

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:52 am

Sof, I got a first down on the play so i dont know how good of a play it was for you guys, but it doesnt matter its over and done with. Probably just a misunderstanding. As for you guys beating us, I'm not so sure you's would have if it wasnt for injuries cuz on the same play i got hurt, so did our MLB/Defensive Coach/Captain (Leo, #4), but injuries are DEFINITELY apart of the game so no excuses here. You guys beat us fair and square, but just know, we didnt even get to begin to use our whole gameplan on both sides of the ball due to 2 injuries on one play. Now im not saying without the injuries we def win, but it would have been alot closer than 27-6.

Lol and the thing with #10, i know he was just talkin trash, I just like messing with him. He wasnt even the best player on the field at the time just cuz you were on offense (which means George was on the field) lol but its still fun to mess with him.
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum