nothingtodoboard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PREDICTIONS/ODDS

+3
jls81
beastmode007
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS Empty PREDICTIONS/ODDS

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Mon May 04, 2009 9:00 am

Anybody got anything??? Step-up and make BOLD predictions! or give out some ODDS!

1st Round is: Ivy Inn (#6) @ Cawleys (#3)......Gang Green (#5) @ Bustys (#4)....Outlaws (#1) and Johnny B's (#2) got the 1st Round Bye.

I guess 2nd Round would go: IF we beat Cawleys, we would play Outlaws. IF Cawleys beats us, they would play Johnny B's and Outlaws would player winner of Gang Green VS Bustys.
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS Empty Re: PREDICTIONS/ODDS

Post  beastmode007 Mon May 04, 2009 4:10 pm

well my predictions are even if George is not going to make it Sunday from what i heard threw the great vine for the first round ivy should still be on their toes because their backup i heard is really good so this will be a good game!!! i really cant tell just yet ivy has one good wide out 84 n the qb is good, without George i see that teams def stepping up n their d backs are good!!!!

i like gang green but i don't see them beating bustys!!!! bustys all around has a solid team!!! d line is beast mode, qbs good n wide outs are fast!!! this will be a real test for gang green!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND I LOOK FORWARD TO WATCHING THE GAMES!!!!
beastmode007
beastmode007

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Tue May 05, 2009 7:56 am

[quote="beastmode007"]well my predictions are even if George is not going to make it Sunday from what i heard threw the great vine for the first round ivy should still be on their toes because their backup i heard is really good so this will be a good game!!!

When can George not make it? we dont want that...we want them at full strength...we'll play saturday if it works for them...Honestly, We'll play tonight if they want.
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS Empty PREDICTIONS

Post  jls81 Tue May 05, 2009 12:59 pm

IVY INN VS.CAWLEYS--This one could be interesting if George isn't the qb. I think IVY will definitely have to keep the game low scoring.(Defense is their strong key) They might come up a little short on fire power if the game comes down to offense. Should be interesting to watch. If i had to take a stab at it...i say CAWLEY'S'S 26-19..but the lower the score the better chance IVY has. Good luck, can't wait to watch it.

GANG GREEN VS BUSTY'S--If GANG GREEN Puts in the effort they did against us, BUSTY'S will have their full. Don't know if they got their qb back for this game. But they are a much better team when they can put their back-up qb at wideout cause he can be a dangerous receiver if you don't account for him. As for BUSTY'S--they are championship caliber and i'm sure they want another crack at the championship. That being said i gotta give the runner-ups from last year a slight edge. BUSTY'S 27-21

Good luck to everyone!!!
By the way, who plays the first game and what time?
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Tue May 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Ive heard different times and dates...I heard this Sunday...regular times...than the latest i heard...May 17th first game is Ivy Inn vs Cawleys @ 9:30am but thats not official!

If anyone does get the official schedule PLEASE let everyone know...depending on when our game is theres a good chance I wont be able to make it either.
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyalWolverine Tue May 05, 2009 2:08 pm

Cawley's vs. Ivy Inn(where the fuck is Ivy Inn anyway)
27 - 13 Cawley's

Busty's vs. Gang Green
32 - 17 Busty's
RoyalWolverine
RoyalWolverine

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Tue May 05, 2009 2:48 pm

HAHAHA Sof! lol Its in Havertown...i never heard of it either until i got asked to play for the team...Brookline BLVD.
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS Empty GAME TIME???

Post  jls81 Tue May 05, 2009 3:59 pm

When i talked to Ant--He said he was trying to set it up for the 10th, 17th, then championship 31st. But he was waiting on Busty's
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS Empty 31st???

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Tue May 05, 2009 9:07 pm

isnt that Memorial Day Weekend?? thats gonna be tough to get ppl to show up....
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS Empty NO IDEA

Post  jls81 Tue May 05, 2009 11:24 pm

I thought Memorial Day was the weekend of the 24th. I can't even remember when Christmas is half the time let alone Mem. Day. I thought that was what Ant texted me but i erased it. Either way--He told me he was waiting on Busty's. Has anyone heard from them so we can figure this out?
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Wed May 06, 2009 7:04 am

Nah your right...I thought it was the 24th too but someone told me it was the 30th...Yeah that schedule SHOULD work then
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyalWolverine Wed May 06, 2009 1:07 pm

haha yo ant, no offense... just had no idea where the f it was. I think I've actually asked you that before.
RoyalWolverine
RoyalWolverine

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Thu May 07, 2009 11:46 am

Ivy Inn @ Cawleys..... 27 - 6..............IVY! bounce

Gang Green @ Bustys...all depends on who is gonna be there for each team
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS Empty Showtime???

Post  jls81 Thu May 07, 2009 6:04 pm

U got your own team gettin smoked??
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Fri May 08, 2009 6:47 am

noooo lol....27-6...IVY...meaning IVY wins 27-6
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS Empty 27 - 6 ivy??!?!!?

Post  BMullen(CAWLEYS) Fri May 08, 2009 11:03 am

Dude i hope your joking we havent lost by more then 8 points all year. i just got the word that bonner won last night so they get the field sunday, we play next week. spread the word. also beastmode way to steal my homer simpson avatar buddy, i kno i havnt posted on here in awhile but shit.

as for the games, were not playing at 930 we got 6 bartenders who dont get home till 5 am we want the late game, that being said Cawley over IVY 28 - 16
gang green bustys- this is a trap game for bustys if their ever was one, gang green can move the ball and they have a great d line. if bustys wins they need to keep billy or john protected in the pocket but billy is a great qb on the run, i work for Joe Busty so i got to go with the hand that feeds me bustys over gang green 20 -18
BMullen(CAWLEYS)
BMullen(CAWLEYS)

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Fri May 08, 2009 12:07 pm

yeah 27-6 is my prediction...i like it still...So your players/bartenders havent been working on night on saturdays during the season? this is their first week working late night? We have players that cant make it if the games not at 9 or 9:30 next sunday. we can play anytime anyplace any hour any other day of any other week, just not the late game on sunday. If it makes it easier...will come hang out at Cawleys saturday night and wont leave until the bartenders leave
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS Empty What time does Bonner play?

Post  jls81 Fri May 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Anyone know what time Bonners' game is? And if anyone does know, is there a way to work out the timing of theese games? And what about Busty's and Gang Green--Are they the first or second game? Hey Showtime, nobody is holding Cawley's to 6points. No disrespect to your D but i don't think your holding them to 1td----especially in a playoff game.
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

Post  BMullen(CAWLEYS) Fri May 08, 2009 12:48 pm

not sure but the word was if bonner won we wouldnt play this week. anyway is ANT on this board call pat scheb and figure what time we play. ill play at nine im not working the night but acouple of our guys will be. im just telling you what i heard. and i would LOVE to see you hold us to 6, thats ludicrous. im not one for shit talk but come on fagnani 6 points! no respect i tell ya. and Yo Soff, THROUGH THE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!!!!!!
BMullen(CAWLEYS)
BMullen(CAWLEYS)

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Fri May 08, 2009 2:13 pm

lol hey man i got confidence in my team! I dont see any reason we should give any points at all let alone 6 of them...and my team gets no respect AT ALL so dont give me that Mullen! lol...and everyones predictions has us scoring 2 tds only...y is that? we score pretty good amount of points all year...(we put up over 40 2 or 3 times)
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS Empty I gave ya 3tds

Post  jls81 Sat May 09, 2009 10:14 am

Hey, i gave you guys 19 in a game coming down to the wire (26-19) Remember---there still the CHAMPS!!!!
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS Empty 6 pts

Post  RoyalWolverine Mon May 11, 2009 10:52 am

Dude, I'll score 6 points myself on sunday! Get real man
RoyalWolverine
RoyalWolverine

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Tue May 12, 2009 12:21 pm

sof...no one said u wouldnt score 6 urself...but if u do...u can celebrate ur teams only TD
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS Empty Celebration

Post  RoyalWolverine Tue May 12, 2009 2:21 pm

I'll celebrate my 1 TD and the other 4 or 5 the reigning champs will score on u guys! I just gotta get together a celebration dance. I'm not trying to get flagged for it tho. You'll like it. I only got a few more days to get one ready while you'll have about 10 months to get ur next one together, since you're not scoring any this sunday that is.
RoyalWolverine
RoyalWolverine

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Tue May 12, 2009 2:36 pm

lol y dont u just tell me the TD dance u wanna see and ill knock it out a couple times for ya sunday
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum