nothingtodoboard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PREDICTIONS/ODDS

+3
jls81
beastmode007
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS - Page 2 Empty Re: PREDICTIONS/ODDS

Post  RoyalWolverine Wed May 13, 2009 11:39 am

On your team's one and only TD... I wanna see you spike the ball and do the deion sanders dance... I'll laugh as you get flagged.
RoyalWolverine
RoyalWolverine

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Thu May 14, 2009 8:11 am

HAHAHA...my team doesnt spike the ball when we score...LIKE #10 ON YOUR TEAM DID AGAINST US LAST GAME (we dont forget) Evil or Very Mad !!! but now the DEION thing...maybe I will bust that out for ya!
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS - Page 2 Empty Yo

Post  jls81 Fri May 15, 2009 10:13 am

Somebody do the DIRTY BIRD!!! I'll steal the refs flags so nobody gets a penalty.
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS - Page 2 Empty Good games Sunday

Post  jls81 Mon May 18, 2009 10:05 am

There was some good football Sunday. IVY--way to hang in there, to bad you lost your qb. As far as the Busty's--Gang Green game, that was a great game to watch. Both teams played awesome on DEFENSE. And it came down to the last drive, you can't ask for much more then that. Looks like we better be on our toes when we play Busty's. Lookin forward to it.

Any predictions on--
OUTLAWS vs BUSTY'S

CAWLEY'S vs JOHNNY B'S
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Mon May 18, 2009 12:31 pm

Yeah yesterday sucked...I was lookin forward to a good game!

I'm going...
Johnny B's over Cawleys... 27-12
Bustys over Outlaws...20-19

Ill be there...looking forward to a good game...i just wish it was us playing u Outlaws!
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS - Page 2 Empty whats up with the knee

Post  carlspackler Mon May 18, 2009 2:48 pm

Any diagnosis yet Ant?

carlspackler

Back to top Go down

Post  beastmode007 Mon May 18, 2009 3:40 pm

great games on Sunday, an unfortunate event happened for ivys qb, best wishes man!!! as far as next week goes:

cawleys over johnny b's 27-14
bustys over outlaws 21-14

Bustys has crazy speed n d-line is true beast mode!!!! a true test for outlaws!!!!!
cawleys n johnny's are on the same page i just see cawleys doing the ground n pound!!!!!
beastmode007
beastmode007

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS - Page 2 Empty IVY INN

Post  jls81 Mon May 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Get your QB healthy.(Seriously, i hope it ain't a bad injury) When your healthy--hit us up--we can still play u guys.(lol)

I love it,-NO FAITH in the new guys....lol
I won't make any predictions out of respect for Busty's (But fyi SHOWTIME n BEASTMODE---Nobody has cracked 20 on us yet. We can play a little DEFENSE too. And we will step up r game just like everyone else does in the playoffs).Should be a good one!!!

Cawley's vs Johnn B's--tough call. I liked the way Johnny B's played Cawley's a few weeks ago. Then again, Cawley's might have a little revenge on their minds. Not to mention they're still the champs. So with more to play for in this game(vs reg season) CAWLEY'S 20 Johnny B's 13
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Tue May 19, 2009 7:06 am

carlspackler wrote:Any diagnosis yet Ant?

Hyperextended with damage to minor ligaments (i guess thats what the POP noise was)...thank god! Could of been a lot of worse...

JLS...im not trying to show u guys no respect...lol...trust me your guys game is not an easy one to pick...Its kinda coin flip...i dont see a blowout no matter who wins..its gonna be a real good game...
(Whenever I do get healthy, if we were going to play anyone during the off-season, lol obviously I would want a rematch against Cawleys.)

Goodluck tho either way!
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS - Page 2 Empty When?

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Wed May 27, 2009 8:03 am

What time are the games this week and who is playing first and second?
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS - Page 2 Empty GAMES

Post  jls81 Fri May 29, 2009 1:12 pm

We r playin Busty's at 10

Johnny B's vs Cawley's 11
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS - Page 2 Empty 2 LEFT!!!

Post  jls81 Sun May 31, 2009 5:25 pm

Good games on Sunday--Busty's, u guys r tough(got a lot of respect for u guys) Maybe we caught you on the wrong day. But you guys played till the final whistle. Cawley's vs Johnny B's---DOWN TO THE WIRE!!!! Both teams wanted it but the defending champs hold on till the end, GOOD GAME.

Lookin forward to the rematch---I think we both left a lot of football out there the first go around. Should be fun, GOOD LUCK!!!

Hey SHOWTIME, How is the leg doing???
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS - Page 2 Empty JLS

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:31 am

I didnt get to the field early enough to watch your guys (Outlaws) game but i hear you guys were impressive! thats wussup...you guys were the best team in the regular season and it looks like you still are in the playoffs.

One of the guys from my team had the same knee injury earlier in the year and he said his took about 3-4 months to get back to 100% so that kinda sucks. I play in a different league during the fall (actually starts and ends the same as NFL schedule) so i'm hoping to be ready to go by then. I dont play QB in that league soo its less running for me, which will be good cuz my knee!
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS - Page 2 Empty Game Day Times, day?

Post  BMullen(CAWLEYS) Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:47 am

JLS, great game you all put up against Bustys. looking forward to be back in the championship game again and getting another shot at you guys.

I heard last night that we might play saturday, did anyone else hear that?? is their a set time for this game?
BMullen(CAWLEYS)
BMullen(CAWLEYS)

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS - Page 2 Empty Time

Post  jls81 Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:28 am

I talked to Ant yesterday and as far as i know we are on for 10am SUNDAY. I know you some of your guys work late on Saturday nights but this is the latest we can do Sunday cause almost half our team has to work the PHISH concert soon as the game is over. I know we want to get the league over with but i had suggested possibly playing the following Sundaywhatever time u guys want but Ant said we couldn't get the field(plus we ain't gotta work and figured your guys could get some rest b4 the game) So as of now we are looking at 10-SUNDAY..........GOOD LUCK, should be a good one!!!
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS - Page 2 Empty phish!

Post  BMullen(CAWLEYS) Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:51 am

yeah good. ok thats what i thought, i'll be down there too i got tickets 11 rows from the stage. alright ill spread the word.
BMullen(CAWLEYS)
BMullen(CAWLEYS)

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS - Page 2 Empty SPREAD and TOTAL

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:34 am

Outlaws = -7.5....Total = 46.5

Who ya got??
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy33 Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:04 pm

After watching those games on Sunday, here is my prediction.

Outlaws covers, but the game goes under.

Outlaws 36
Cawleys 6
Ivy33
Ivy33

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS - Page 2 Empty HUH??

Post  jls81 Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:06 pm

We have point spreads? I wish i knew that, i probably would have been betting everybody's games this year. No predictions from me. I didn't do it outta respect for Busty's and i won't do it outta respect for For Cawley's.

But just wondering---Any prop bets(coin toss, over/under td passes, first team to score,....etc??)
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:51 am

Haha im not takin the action...last year there was spreads and totals for a couple weeks but then that stopped...I was kinda just making one up for this game. Word on the streets is you (JLS) are running this league next year?? I like it cuz ur on top of alota this stuff..what time the games are and the website..etc... So theres an idea for ya next year...have someone making spreads and totals for EVERY week...not just here and there...and a little analysis each game
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN
SHOWTIME_3_IVY_INN

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS - Page 2 Empty COMMISH

Post  jls81 Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:54 am

It's been thrown around a bit. Nothing set in stone. Ant said he didn't want to do it anymore. So i told him i would do it(mainly because i wanna make sure we got some football to play next year) It's really up to all you guys cause in my eyes without all theese teams there is no league anyway. But i def. wouldn't mind chipping in, overseeing some stuff, website. I wouldn't care if someone else did it as long as we're playing football on Sundays. But we'll see what happens. In the mean time, gotta figure out how to beat the defending champs in the meantime.
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy33 Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:23 pm

If your defense plays the way you did against Busty's, there won't be much to figure out.
Ivy33
Ivy33

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS/ODDS - Page 2 Empty GOOD GAME CAWLEY'S

Post  jls81 Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:01 am

You guys showed us and everybody else why your the champs. Great game plan and way to take it to us. You guys deserve it. You were the better team today start to finish. C-YA next year..........Congrats!!!!!!!
jls81
jls81

Back to top Go down

Post  beastmode007 Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:18 pm

thank you n congrats to you guys for going undefeated all season!! that's a hell of an accomplishment!
beastmode007
beastmode007

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum